51. ----- Don't forget to come to my birthday party, Mr. Wang. ----- _____.
A. No, I don't
B. Yes, I can't
C. No, I won't
D. Yes, I'm sure
52. Tom's father, as well as his mother, _____in New York for a few more days.
A. suggest him to stay
B. suggested him that he should stay
C. suggest him staying
D. suggests he stay
53. A new English -Chinese dictionary will soon ________ out .
54. As time went on, the theory she had stuck ________ correct .
B. to proving
C. to proved
D. to prove
55. The huge fire is reported to have _______ more than 300 people dead.
56. ----- The art exhibition ______ by me _______ a GREat success .
----- __________ !
A. run, promises, Congratulations
B. made, whishes, Congratulations
C. run, expects , Congratulation
D. made , seems , Congratulation
57. ----- What's wrong with the book?
----- One page is ________ .
58. Before she went abroad she spent as much time as she could _____ English .
A. practise to speak
B. practising speaking
C. practise speaking
D. to practise speaking
59. ----- Did you say you like the film TINATIC?
----- _______. I said it's not bad .
A. Not exactly
B. I don't know why
C. You're GREat
D. That's all right
60. I don't think he could have done such a stupid thing last night, _______ ?
A. do I
B. could he
C. has he
D. did he