词汇选项题1. The floor requires washing. A)calls for B) calls on C)calls off D)calls up2. His tales
1. All living organisms, regardless of their unique identity, have certain biological, chemical, and physical characteristics in
1．Since the Great Depression, the United States government has protected farmers from damaging drops in grain pric
1．词汇选项题1. I am going to have a short rest as I have a cold. A) bring B) catch C) feel D) suffer2. The old c
1. Most chemical reactions of an organic compound involve only a few of its numerous atoms and bonds; the remainder stay unchang
1. 词汇选项题1. I wonder what your aim in life is. A) goal B) plan C) direction D) system2. We should not compl
336．in front of在……前面
in the front of在……前部
1. Although originally a German innovation, kindergarten got its real start in the United States as a movement to provide an imp
1． America's emphasis on the importance of education for everyone has spurred scientific research.
A) encouraged B) endangered
1．abide by (=be faithful to; obey) 忠于；遵守
2．be absent from.... 缺席，不在
3．absence or mind (=being absent-minded) 心不在焉
1. Even in a highly modernized country, manual work is still needed.
A) expressive B) physical C) exaggerated D) dubious
1． We should not complain about taxes.
A) feel unhappy
B) say bad things
2. What were the effects of th
1.The old concerns lose importance and some of them vanish altogether.
A. develop B. disappear
C . linger D. renew
2. In the Un
1. Many fine cooks insist on ingredients of the highest quality.
B) rely on
C) prepare for
2. Since th