二. 讲课目的: 通过学习掌握餐饮服务的基本用语
三. 授课对象: 主要针对餐饮部员工
四. 讲课资源需求: 白板.白板笔.白板擦.桌椅
五. 讲课方式: 面授
Unit One Reserving a table 订座
1. This is “The Lichang Seafood restaurant”.good morning. May I help you?
2. How many persons ,please.
3. I’m sorry we are booked out for this evening.
4. When are the restaurant hours?
5. I prefer a table by the window. My wife loves the night view of Beijing.
6.Thank you for calling, sir. We look forward to your visit.
Unit Two Receiving a guest引座
1. Have you got a reservation?
2. Oh, yes, Mr. Smith. We’ve been expecting you. Would you please come with me?
3. I haven’t got a reservation. Can I get a seat anyway?
?Sorry, sir, all the tables are taken. Would you mind waiting until one is free?
4．I’m sorry to have kept you waiting, sir and madam. Now we have a table for you. Would you step this way, please?
Unit Three Taking orders 点菜
1. Today we have chicken noodle.
2. How do you like your roast beef, rare, medium or well done?
3. Ok, here is the menu. Please take your time.
4. Are you ready to order, gentleman?
5．I like Chinese food..Would you recommend something for me?
6．Which is the quickest dish you can make? 有什么清淡一点的菜式?
Unit Four Recommend the dishes 推荐菜式
1.We are still looking at the menu. Maybe you could recommend something?
3 . We have fresh fish’s offal from market, would you like to have a try?
4. We have Sichuan dish and Guang Dong dish. Which would you prefer?
5. It is Duanwu Festival today, would you like some Zongzi?
6．It’s cheap and delicious, would you like some ?
7. “White snow hides the dragon” is very famous here, would you like some?
8.What special food do you have for Lantern Festival.
Unit Five Bar Service 酒吧服务
1. Today I’ll try some Chinese wine, especially those made in Hebei, what can you suggest?
2. The GREat Wall Brand Dry Red Wine is in fashion now. It is brewed in Xuanhua, Hebei.
3. Do you care something a little stronger? If you prefer something milder, there is rice wine here.
4. Heng Shui Laobaigan is one of the most famous liquors in Hebei province and never goes to the head.
5. Can I bring the wine and liquor by myself?
6. How about Mao tai liquor, a famous liquor in Gui zhou?