1. good morning/evening. Reservation. May I help you?
2. What can I do for you?
3. Hold on line, please. Could you please hold on?
4. Could you wait a minute, please?
5. Are you with a company?
6. May I know you departure date?
7. How long will you stay with us?
8. How many people are there in your party?
9. That will be four nights.
10. May I know the arrival date, please?
11. Is it just for tonight?
12. When do you check in?
13. Would you like a single room or a double room?
14. What kind of room would you like/prefer?
15. Would you please tell me your full name, please?
16. And your address, please?
17. May I know you telephone number, Mr Smith?
May I know your company name and how would you like to settle your payment?
18. We have a single available for those dates.
19. It’s all right for the next week.
20. We do have a vacancy for those dates.
21. Yes, you can have a room on Saturday.
22. I’m afraid we won’t be able to guarantee you a room after the 16th. We usually have high occupancies in the peak seasons.
23. I’m sorry, but we’re fully booked for single rooms. Would you like to have a double one?
24. I’m sorry, but the hotel is full on that date.
25. I’m sorry, we don’t have any room available for that week.