1. Why haven't you found a new position before now?
对策：Finding a job is easy; finding the right job is more difficult. Stress that you are being selective, and are looking for the right "fit".
2. Had you thought of leaving your present position before? If so, what do you think held you there?
对策：Explain that your job is no longer challenging and that you feel your talents are best used elsewhere.
3. What do you think of your boss?
对策：Be as positive as you can, even if you don't really believe it.
4. Would you describe a situation in which your work was criticized?
对策：Be as positive as you can and emphasize what you learned from the situation.
5. What other types of jobs or companies are you considering?
对策：Keep your answer related to this company's field, and don't give out specific company names.