1. I am a good accountant and have a thorough knowledge of the English language.
2. For the past five years, I have been engaged as a correspondence clerk.
3. I am able to take dictation in English and trancribe them rapidly into Chinese.
4. For the pst three years, I have served as a private secretary to Mr. T. Tang whom you know well, and whose public works have been heralded all over Hong Kong.
5. Being well acquainted with office works, I could make myself generally useful, should there be any opportunity of your requiring my services.
6. I ahve received an English education, and have a slight knowledge of Spanish. I took a Spanish course in college.
7. I have been at the City Commerical College, where I have acquired a knowledge of English, mathematics and elementary busienss practice.
8. I have just left school, but have a good knoledge of English.
9. I can write shorthand at the rate of 120 words per minute, and typewriting at 55 words English.
10. I have received a good education, and know English, Spanish and shorthand.
我曾接受良好的教育，熟悉英语、西班牙语以及速记。 11. I have a fair knowledge of shorthand, and can write ninety words per minute.
12. At school I won a schoarship and the first prize in speech contest.
13. I am a graduate of Hong Kong University, and have in addition the M. A. deGREe from UCLA.
14. I am just over twenty-four years ofage and have left school about two months ago, during which time I have been striving to make myself proficient in shorthand, and typewriting, and have attained a speed of ninety and sixty words a minute respectively.
15. Since leaving school, I have attended the Typewriting and Shorthand classes, and hve now attained a speed of fifty and ninety words respectvely.
16. I am at present a trainee in the Liner Shipping Company.
17. I am a graduate of Yu Da Commercial School, and hve recently completed the business course at the T. Unviersity of Commerce.
18. My education is as follows: A full, three year commercial course in the U-D High School. From this school I graducated with honour in June, 1975.
19. I have a good knowledge of bookkeeping by double-entry.
20. For all the time I was in their employ, I had the sole charge of their correspondence.