1. There will be occasional showers in southeast England, some of them perhaps heavy.
2. Elsewhere is largely dry with sunny spells and just a scattering of light showers, but becoming cloudier in Northern Ireland towards evening.
3. Tonight has any showers dying away to leave a dry evening with some clear periods.
4. Thicker cloud with occasional rain or drizzle will spread into some western areas during the night.
5. Saturday will be a cloudier day with outbreaks of mainly light rain in western areas, spreading slowly eastwards, though many central and eastern areas should remain dry.
7. Elsewhere is mainly dry with some sunshine, but heavy showers possible central and southeast England on Tuesday.