1. I felt awful yesterday, but today I feel as right as rain.
2. She was off work for a while, but now she's back on her feet.
3. If you want to climb three mountains in 24 hours, you have to be as fit as a fiddle.
4. The old man is bursting with health.
5. She was in fine fettle when she came back from her trip to the States.
6. It's been a long drive but give me a cup of tea and I'll soon feel fresh as a daisy.
7. Bill is in the best of health. He eats well and exercises.
8. The doctor says I am the picture of good health.
9. She was lively and active and in the pink of condition.