1. His sister is a novelist, but he didn't know it until he was an adult.
2. The one requirement his biological parents had was that he be adopted by two college educated people.
But the couple that adopted him lied at first and turned out not to be college educated (the mom was not a
high school graduate) so the deal almost fell through until they promised to send Steve to college.
3. He denied paternity on his first child, claiming he was sterile.Like father, like son. But people change, mature,
grow up. Eventually Jobs became a good father.
4. He's a pescetarian. In other words, he eats fish but no other meat.
5. He doesn't give any money to charity. And when he became Apple's CEO he stopped all of their philanthropic
programs. He said, "wait until we are profitable".
6. He's a Zen Buddhist. He even thought about joining a monastery and becoming a monk.
7. He didn't go to college. Bill Gates and Mark Zuckerberg are the famous college dropouts that I knew about. But
apparently Steve Jobs went to Reed College for one semester and then dropped out.