1. Today is the deadline for project that I've been preparing for months.
2. Ugh! Such a bulky stack of paperwork! I wonder if I can finish it by today. Meeting deadlines is always tough.
3. I must meet my deadline. Otherwise the editor won't leave us alone!
4. I'm behind in my work. I will have to stay up all night to meet the deadline.
5. I have to get back to work. I am under a deadline.
6. Let's pencil the deadline in June 1st.
7. She thought herself into a panic over the deadline.
8. Make sure everyone knows that we must stick to the deadlines.
9. You can rest assured that we'll finish the work in time.
10. I have a really tight schedule to meet the deadline.
11. The project is due to be finished by the end of this week. From next week on, we should be in less of a rush.