1. A responsible administrative position which will provide challenge and freedom where I can bring my initiative and creativity into full play.
2. An executive assistant position utilizing interesting, training and experience in office administration.
3. A position in management training programs with the eventual goal of participating in the management rank of marketing.
4. An entry-level position in sales. Eventual goal: manager of marketing department.
5. A position requiring analytical skills in the financial or investment field.
6. To begin as an accounting trainee and eventually become a manager.
7. An entry-level position in an accounting environment, which ultimately leads to financial management.
8. An entry-level position responsible for computer programming.
9. Administrative assistant to an executive where shorthand and typing skills will be assets.
10. Responsible managerial position in human resources.
11. A position in Foreign Trade Department, with opportunities for advancement to management position in the department.
12. A position as a design engineer in an engineering department.
13. To serve as sales promoter in a multinational corporation with a view to promotion in position and assignment in parent company's branch abroad.