1. Mary and I are looking forward very much to the party.
2. I don't suppose you have much time.
3. I think we may learn much from it.
4. Rain turns dust into mud.
5. There have been several murders this year.
6. That famous politician was murdered last year.
7. Men have been making music for thousands of years.
8. In England traffic must keep to the left.
9. My job is teaching English.
10. I told myself to calm down.
11. What's the name of the river?
12. He is an artist of GRE
13. She was named after her grandmother.
14. The gate is too narrow for a car.
15. They planed to narrow the gap between imports and exports.
16. Australia is an English speaking nation.
17. Our newspaper is a national newspaper.
18. The national news comes after the international news.
19. Foreign nationals were asked to leave the country.
20. My native language is Chinese.
21. He is a Beijing native.
22. It's quite natural that you should succeed.
23. I prefer to see animals living in their natural state.
24. Nature is at its best in spring.
25. It's her nature to be generous.
26. Can you tell me the nearest way to the railway station?
27. He is near forty.
28. Is it necessary for me to attend the meeting?
29. The necessary outcome of a war is a fall in production.
30. The fans of the actress craned their necks to catch a glimpse of their idol.
31. If I need you to come and help I'll call.
32. You needn't talk so loud.
33. The doctor told me I was in need of a good
34. The road looks beautiful covered by golden pine needles.
35. Britain's nearest neighbor is France.
36. Neither chair is comfortable.
37. Neither of my sisters drinks coffee.
38. He hasn't got a ticket and neither have I.
39. The swallows nested under the eaves.
40. The bird is building a nest of straw and twigs.
41. They netted the fruit trees to protect them from birds.
42. This area has not been covered by the communication net.
43. The net weight of this jar of coffee is 180 grams.
44. I will never forget your kindness.
45. We never flinch from difficulties.
46. They sell new and used furniture.
47. She is new to this country.
48. Have you read the news about the election?
49. I haven't heard any news from my son lately.
50. I heard it on the 7 o'clock news.
51. We have subscribed to an evening newspaper.
52. I learned this piece of news from the newspaper this morning.
53. If I miss this train I'll catch the next one.
54. What will you do next?
55. May I bring my chair next to yours?
56. How nice of you to do that!
57. Night began to fall.
58. He has no money.
59. No smoking.
60. He is a man of noble birth.
61. It's very noble of you to look after my old grandmother when I was out for business.
62. I've called but nobody answered.
63. He wants to be famous---he is tired of being nobody.
64. She nodded when she passed me in the street.
65. He nodded in aGRE
ement with me.
66. She GRE
eted us with a nod of the head.
67. There is so much noise in this restaurant
; I can hardly hear you talking.
68. There must be something wrong with the engine; it's making funny noises.
69. None of the money is mine.
70. My car is none the worse for the accident.
71. He can neither read nor write.
72. China lies to the north of Vietnam.
73. In the northern hemisphere, spring is in March and April.
74. Many dogs have a good
75. They will not aGRE
76. We are not teachers.
77. Not everyone likes this book.
78. Are there any explanatory notes at the back of the book?
79. Let me note down your address and telephone number.
80. I failed to note that he had left.
81. Nothing ever happens in this town.
82. It has nothing to do with you.
83. Did you notice anything peculiar?
84. Her appearance attracted my notice.
85. This office will open in November.
86. He is writing a letter now.
87. He was at home just now.
88. The students of our department numbered in the hundreds.
89. My daughter is a nurse.
90. She spends her spare time nursing her old mother.
91. Cashew nuts and walnuts are both nuts.
92. I am a Clark Gable nut: I have seen all his films.
93. It's eleven o'clock now.
94. The door is made of oak.
这门是橡木做的。 英语学习三十二课必修句 第二十课（1787－1880）